Keren's Jewelry Store - Love2Bead

Monday, June 23, 2008

Better Than Nothing

I had high hopes for getting several pieces
made today but I got a late start and got to Dorene's house late.
I did finish my necklace from last week
and finished the set (pictures to come).
I also started a new necklace which I had hoped to
finish tonight but will probably finish tomorrow.
Isn't that the way it goes sometimes?!
Ann, Dorene and I had a sweet time of fellowship and that
made it worth the while. Dorene is one of the best pie makers!!!
I don't know what that has to do with beading but every week she has a pie
ready for us. Today it was lemon meringue.
Over the weekend I received an email from a friend who requested
more of my jewelry. She has already purchased some and now
she is a return customer.
I've had several custom orders as well.
Pictures will be posted soon.

No comments: